DML meet in Northern Virginia!!!!!

From: Richard Crim (rcconcepts@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 14:56:20 EDT

I was wondering if any of you DMLers would be interested in a meet in
Winchester, Virginia, which is about 2 hours from Washington, DC. I am
interested in having the meet in November. If you would please reply to
this email if you are interested. I would like to make this a big one, so
your attendence would be appreciated. Thanks to all DMLERS out there for
making this site so great with your Q and A's.