Re: R/T difference Re:

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 22:57:30 EDT

"Jon Smith" <fast4x4@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>you sir need an MPI :-) should I draw you a map to Cary? =)

ROTFL! Yeah, yeah, I know, I will be buying one, trust me! <grin>
But the 24# injectors are easy to replace, and I can just move them
over to the M1 when I buy it. Plus, by changing the injectors first,
I can see what kind of difference they make before going to the M1.
Have no fear, the M1 *is* going on the truck, I've already decided
that!

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club,Executive Board,SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html