RE: R/T difference Re:

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 23:02:46 EDT

OK, you guys keep talkin' about the MPI. What kinds of improvements will I
see with that on my truck? Will that work with the QuickD throttle body?
Besides Jon's kit what else do I need? Do I have to drive all the way to
Cary....that's a long-ass drive!? 2540.7 miles to be exact.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile