RE: Tonneau cover choices ?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 01:36:52 EDT

Stay away from soft covers. I bought a SnugLid. It's painted the same
color as my truck, patriot blue. I bought it with carpeting underneath that
matches my interior and Line-X. The attachment hardware is comprised of
clamps so no drilling is needed for mounting. The cost was ~$860.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile