RE: group buy... reminder

From: James Brown (f1jim@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 09:21:02 EDT

Hi Ron
In my case it did but if you have bigger than stock
tires it might not. I would say by looking at the
splash on the flares anything wider than the 255/65
15's would require aftermarket flares to provide good
coverage. The downside to the fares in my case is
they are Bright White like the truck. So unlike black
flares they look dirty after they have been in wet or
dirt. But they also don't visually expand the black
area in the wheel wells like a black flare either. I
think they give the truck a sportier look.
JB