Re: BFG AT KO Question

From: Jack Mitchell (blakdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 09:08:32 EDT

Kyle,

I have the BFG TA KOs on my 93 4x4 and I love them! I've had them for close
to a year and they are the best truck tire I have ever owned! Very quiet and
smooth on the highway, good tread wear, great wet traction (I was breaking
my old General Grabber APs loose in the rain all the time)and great in the
snow. They are a very well built tire and look it as well. The only other
tire I would consider is a Michelin (who makes BFGs anyway). I would say
they are well worth the extra money.

Mitch
93 V6 4x4