Re: eRam Problem? or CPU Adjusting?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 09:42:15 EDT

At 08:53 AM 9/8/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Last night after work I cleaned up the wiring to the eRam, reset the cpu,
>and hit the highway for some high speed runs. I took off the OD and
>proceeded down the road. I was traveling at 55 mph, punched it , and took
>off UNTIL I hit 3500 rpm. At this point the only way to describe what was
>happening is the engine was hiccupping. Almost like it was back firing, but
>not quite. My question is, is this because I just reset the cpu, and it
>needs time to adjust to the boost, or could it be something else? My truck
>never did this before. Thanks, Doug Greig

If you can easily disconnect the eRam, make a run with everything as close
as possible to last night's run. If you get the 'hiccups' then it wasn't
the eRam. If you don't, then most likely it's related to the eRam or its
wiring, or the computer needs more driving time with the eRam hooked up
for it to make its adjustments. Hope this helps.

Bob