eRam Problem? or CPU Adjusting?

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 08:53:03 EDT

 Last night after work I cleaned up the wiring to the eRam, reset the cpu,
and hit the highway for some high speed runs. I took off the OD and
proceeded down the road. I was traveling at 55 mph, punched it , and took
off UNTIL I hit 3500 rpm. At this point the only way to describe what was
happening is the engine was hiccupping. Almost like it was back firing, but
not quite. My question is, is this because I just reset the cpu, and it
needs time to adjust to the boost, or could it be something else? My truck
never did this before.

 Thanks,

 Doug Greig
 Winooski VT