RE: I shouldn't say this but........

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 15:22:41 EDT

Like I said, with today's lasers and frame alignment tools they can do
pretty neat things. They have it down to the mm level, however, make sure
where they straightened it out that they reinforced it otherwise that
becomes a weak point.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile