Re: Tailgate Lock

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 18:05:15 EDT

I have had one of the older models which covered the handle itself, was a
real pain in the A$$ to unlock. I just ordered the power tailgate that
utilizes the power lock system, have yet to install it and actually try it
out. Will let you know when I get off my lazy duff and put it in.

Aaron da GA V6'r