Re: Re: Tailgate Lock

From: Michael Drop (mdrop@qualcomm.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 19:37:25 EDT

There is a little confusion about these locks, there is the "Poplock" by
Bully I think and then there is the "Pop&Lock" by Steadfast which offers
the old style cover or the new Power version. I would definitely take the
Poplock over the cover style but because I will have power locks I am going
for the Power Pop&Lock.

Michael