RE: Re: Holley Dodge Show (Kevin)

From: Kevin Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 19:38:26 EDT

I'm bringing my daughter with me and I think she'll get a kick outa a
convoy....so I may as well shoot down to RI and meet up with you guys. Could
one of you send me the meeting place details.....I can't seem to find the
original thread that you've been basing your comments on. I believe I saw
something about meeting in a parking lot?????