Vipertruck status

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 23:46:51 EDT

Well, I got my rebuilt 360 back today, complete with forged pistons. For now
it will sit around until I get all my parts. Going in will be a double roller
timing chain, 1.7 roller rockers, mopar performance springs and retainers. I
already fixed the belly pan gasket (talk about crap quality stuff) and am in
the process of cleaning it. On the way I got a shifter, shift kit, electric
fan, and various other things. I figure all I need is a wiring harness and
headers and I can get started. My 11# pulley for the powerdyne arrived
yesterday. It's just a matter of time before I'm pulling 12's with
regularity!!

-Austin
Vipertruck