Reply to: Steve and Leslie (from L. J. Morris)

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 10:04:54 EDT

They are not nerf bars, but full running boards. < www.luvernetruck.com >
I think the part no. is **200037**, these are real nice, stainless steel,
easy to mount (relatively), have an rubber flap seal at the body contact.
Wait till you see the grill guard.

Thanks, I thought the roof rack would set-it-off also, however you should
hear the wind noise from it through the roof at highway speed. Will need to
remove the headliner and do some sound insulating.

L. J. Morris
Your local *Real Hemi* Owner