Paint.....Warranty??

From: Kevin Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 22:51:59 EDT

Upon close inspection of my Solar Yellow Dakota, I have found many "spots"
where there appears to be no paint. At first I thought them to be specs of
dirt, but now I'm convinced that there is only a very thin layer of yellow
paint on my Dak...very crappy paint job.

I have also found "repair" spots on the tailgate. Of course my Dak has just
past the one year mark, but it only has 24k on it. Do ya think I have a
case....and if so how should I proceed so I don't get the run-around......I
want the entire truck repainted as it appears to be everywhere.

TIA

Kevin