dakota droptop convertible more info

From: parallax (parallax@vianet.on.ca)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 12:22:19 EDT

located about 1 hour north of Barrie, 2 hrs north of toronto, 1.5 hrs from
north bay in muskoka (bracebridge/huntsville) but can drive anywhere (ie
gogin to NC this week, could easily deliver)

5500 us or say 7700 cdn or best offer (exchange rate is weird these days)

I WILL accept a deposit and payment over a 3-4 months if you wish, I am easy
that way, no rush

call me at 705-385-1203 and we can talk, I just want to see her go to a
good home. I CONSTANTLY get the thumbs up and people screaming at me as I
drive "cool truck, how much to make it like that?", its factory ", "what?"
they say as I pull away. anyway, it too can be yours if the price is right
(whoops, bob barker mode coming on!!)