Re: Caan you help this guy

From: AlexNReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 12:23:38 EDT

   I have heard some awful stories from guys who crank them and then have
handling and alignment problems, why dont you go the body lift route, just get a
high quality kit that has everything you need. Check out the forum at about.com
on fourwheeling. They will have some suggestions for you. Later.

Alex