RE: Paint.....Warranty??

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 15:24:46 EDT

If you look in your manual there is a pink book that has all the warranties.
I had a few problems with my paint and they repaired them only after I
complained for about 1 hour. Then when I picked it up they had scratched my
truck up. I returned and they refused to fix the damage. After talking to
my lawyer they paid for the fix with my choice in the shop. That will teach
them! Remember that you don't have to argue mean. Just talk to the
supervisor. The tech advisors are not authorized to fix most paint
problems.

Tim
Yllwdkta :)