Re: Paint

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 12:39:08 EDT

Try cleaning the truck with kerosene or wax & grease remover, then try
Mequiar's *Fine-Cut* cleaner #2, (you may need to use *Medium-Cut*), then
wash the truck down with a strong detergent (Tide, Dawn for pans, etc.) Dry
the truck then re-glaze it with Mequiar's *Show Car Glaze*, #7 (this can be
done by hand or buffer). Top it off with Mequiar's *Yellow Wax*, #26.

Should work great, 3M* also has the same things as Mequiar's.

L. John