Magnum parts up for grabs!

From: Robertsons (jrobert@voyageur.ca)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 23:37:56 EDT

OK, so I'm redoing a 95 magnum motor to put into my 92 Dak and everything
looks pretty good after I tear it down. It should, it only has about 65k on
it! I had notice the cam had a slight tarnish of rust on it and thought it
might be okay but after I pull it out one of the lobes has a large nick
right at the top of the lobe! So it looks like I have no choice but to buy
a cam. I was going to use the cam from my 92 magnum but that would mean a
longer swap in time, has to be done on a weekend. So to make a long story
short I'm going to sell parts of the 92 to pay for part of the cam. I guess
I should say it a 5.2.

Part up for grabs!

Throttle body with map and IAC motor
heads
crank and block
intake with injectors, fuel rail, fuel pressure sensor and intake air temp.
sensor
distributor
camshaft
oil pan
flex plate

If you interested mail me of list.

Dave R
92 Dak 5.2

P.S. The parts are up in Canada so shipping could be a little pricey on the
heavy stuff so I'll let it go cheaper.