Tire Sticker on Driver's Door

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 11:23:55 EDT

Well, now, that just sucks! I just looked at the tire sticker on my
driver's door and noticed it was for P215/75R15 tires and 15X7 rims. Guess
I should look at my truck more thoroughly. It took me 4.5 months to notice
that. If it wasn't for Mr. Eng's post I never would have looked. Going
back to my window sticker I now notice that the original tires were
P215/75R15 RWL All-season with 15X7 rims. The 5.9 engine, which includes
the tire group, would have updated the tires to P235/75R15 XL BSW
all-season. The SLT Plus option then upgrades all that to P255/65R15 BSW
tires and 15X8 aluminum rims. One would think they would have upgraded the
door sticker.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile