Re: RE: Re: lowering springs

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 11:25:57 EDT

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000 06:54:24 -0700, Stlaurent Mr Steven
<STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil> wrote:
>Are the coils a progressive type?

I don't know enough about coils to answer that question, but I'm sure
Hotchkis can if you ask them. I will back up what Steven said about
the suspension though. I have the complete system, including the sway
bars and Bilstein shocks. I couldn't believe the difference after I
had it installed. The truck rides and handles like a sports car.
It's one of the best things I've done. If anyone with a Gen III 4x2
CC SLT or Sport wants to drop their truck 1" all around I have a
complete R/T suspension I'll sell you cheap. :-)

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC