Re: New 2001 QC with Off white grill

From: Sean Bruckman (bruckman@urisp.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 13:26:23 EDT

I would have smacked him upside his head and told him this, "Do you mean to
tell me that dodge doesn't know how to color-match a steel vs. a plastic
surface? That for all these years on all the millions of white cars and
trucks they've produced, that I am the first person who doesn't like the
idea of having an extra, slightly different, and very unsightly shade of
white on my truck? You could have gotten to the point and just called me an
idiot and told me you weren't going to help me, instead of insulting my
intelligence like you have."

Then again, I can be a real a-hole IRL, so maybe you should just courteously
demand for it to be fixed.

Sean Bruckman