Re: Paint | Attn: Ed

From: Mark A. Vallar (dakota@vallar.net)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 19:28:33 EDT

Thanks for the advice......I'll have to try it next time. Didn't have an
extra $20 after a K&N and new Autolites. So.....I rummaged around in my box
of goodies and found a can of "Schwinn (yes as in bicycle) Foaming Paint
Restorer". Smells like compound...which is cause it is. Real light grade
compound (probably finer than #7) Well after 4 hours and 2 full hand
rub-downs of the paint. First with the paint restorer, then with Meguires
cleaner wax, my baby really shines. I'll be puttin pics on my web site soon
as I can track down my buddy with a digital camera.

Mark A. Vallar -- Allentown, PA
'97 CC 4X4 SLT 5.2L Auto 3.55 LSD