Re: DML Digest V4 #2487

From: guldam@sirius.com
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 20:04:53 EDT

The dealer is lieing through his teeth. I'd contact the Police, Chrysler,
the better business bureau, DMV, Bur. of Consumer Affairs and the
manager's mommy. Leave no rock unturned. Make very sure this guy
is lead away in handcuffs.

steveOH

<<snip>>
<<stolen, because as of now I'm still liable for it. He didn't like this
either, so he sprung in to action a told me he would track the Nissan
and
try to get it back. As of this writing the car was 1.) sold to an auction,
2.) bought from the auction by a dealer and then 3.) sold to a privet
party,
all without the proper paper work and it's still only been about a week.
Barwick is now going to try to buy the car back from the privet party that
bought it and turn it back over to me.

        Has anyone heard of something so ridiculous. Chrysler must be
pretty liberal with their 5 star ratings. I've been told by friends to

This message has been posted from Mail2Web http://www.mail2web.com/
Web Hosting for $9.95 per month! Visit: http://www.yourhosting.com/