Re: Tire Sticker on Driver's Door, Attn: Ron

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 23:14:28 EDT

What happend with reading the sidewall of the tire? It lists max. tire pressure
so it's not hard to figure where to set it to. I always run my tires 3 to 5psi
below the max and have always gotten real good tire pressure unless they are
like the tires on my new work truck which say 80lbs of pressure then I set them
at about 60psi since I never haul any loads in it. BTW, if you think that your
tire doesn't list this on the sidewall it's been federal law for quite a while.
Don't mean to be a jerk but really.......why do you need a sticker or to call
your dealer or dc???? Also, since it's on the size tire that you have it's
correct!!!

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport