RE: Tire Sticker on Driver's Door, Attn: Ron

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 19:35:07 EDT

I just got off the phone with DC. They said the original tire sticker is
what should be on the door. I told them that didn't make any sense. How is
a customer supposed to know how much to inflate the tires? She told me to
have the customer call DC or go to your local dealer who has been trained in
all that stuff. I told her the least they could do if they wanted the
original sticker was to put a secondary sticker on so the consumer would
have some idea. She took it all under advisement. Wonder what that
meant... <sigh>

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile