Re: headlite switch problem?? RE RE Bill

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 22:33:15 EDT

 Probably what happened is the switch overloaded and fried a wire somewhere
down the line and shorted out. It'll take some time to locate and correct,
I'm afraid. Take a look at the wiring harness at the trailer connectors and
see of they have shorted to the frame of the truck. If you have the kind of
harness that attaches to the taillamps themselves, see of one of the lines
disconnected and shorted to any metal. One way or another you have a hot
wire shorting out and it's making contact to your lights in some way or
another.
  Tim R.