Re: A Problem With the Headlight Switch (Maybe)

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 23:27:14 EDT

You've got gremlins!!!! Seriously I would check to see if you have a bad ground
somewhere. Alos check the wiring harnes as best as you can comeing through the
firewall, under the dash, etc, to see if it has been chaffed or damaged
somehow. I say a bda ground because I used to have a '85 s-10 blazer and it
started doing similar things. Drove me crazy for about a month then one day I
was under it changing the oil and noticed that the frame ground was loose. I
tightened it and never had that particular problem again. Many others but not
that one....

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport