Re:RE: RE: Ok, I got this really crazy idea......

From: TONY VIVIANO (tonyviviano@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 10:27:54 EDT

The thing is this, why use two superchargers and not just a bigger
supercharger. Two superchargers means twice the parasitic drag off the
motor. I think it is for looks, nd there is no performance benefit to it.
It is the manifold pressure that matters. A twin turbo has slight lag but
can make boost down low and is very efficient up high. They get hot, but
that is why you use a intercooler.