RE: RE: RE: Ok, I got this really crazy idea......Tony

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 11:20:26 EDT

Steven, at the opening, the 4.7L TB is approx 66.6mm.At the throttle plate
it is approx 60.3mm and then tapers back out to approx 65 mm at the rear of
the TB. About the best you could hope to do it bore it out a constant 65mm,
if thats possible??? only a 7.7% increase in size.

Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC
4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD, Homemade air intake,
T-Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
3" Flowmaster cat-back, 14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
209.9 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ