RE: Top Dash & Air bag cover removal?

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 13:53:06 EDT

The dash skin comes off in one piece. The passenger side airbag cannot be
taken out without removing the whole skin. Even then it is hard to get our.
One you are sure you have ALL the screws out, the top of the dash where it
meets the windshield is going to be a pain to get out. The places where the
screws where at the top near the windshield, well it seems Dodge hotmelted
the dash to the plastic fasteners the screw, so its going to take some
persuading to get off. I had to go through this when we took off the dash to
tweed it.

Good luck,

Steven
http://www.smokindakota.com