RE: Tire Sticker on Driver's Door, Attn: Ron

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 15:35:57 EDT

My 2000 with the 15x8's and 31x10.50's has the same situation. The window
sticker lists the progression of all the tire and wheel groups being upgraded
at certain levels, but the door sticker stops before getting to the 15x8
wheels and tires. You need to go to the single sheet of paper in your owners
packet that in mine at least is pre-printed with a red or orange ink. It
lists all tire and rim sizes with tire inflation pressures for both loaded and
empty etc.