Recall on 97-00 Dakotas

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 18:39:52 EDT

Hey all,
Just wanted to see if anyone else has received a
recall notice on their dakotas. I got mine in the mail
the other day. It is on teh rear brake line and rear
axle vent hose, or whatever it is. It is due to
rubbing between the two, and supposively could cause
brake failure. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ# 62723274