Re: RE: Hello

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 18:49:11 EDT

The top of the tailgate, and the rails, are VERY susceptible to
scratches. When I trade my plastic liner for a spray-in, I'm going over
the rails (I can keep my tonneau, too!). You aren't going to lower the
tailgate every time you load something light/small into the bed, but you
stand a very good chance of dragging something over that top edge.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now..." --- Steve Wright -------------------------------------------------------------