Re: RE: Hello

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 19:32:47 EDT

Yeah I heard that solution awhile back on the DML. I have never tried it
personally but it might just work.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422