Re: Blasted Road Line Painters

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 22:11:46 EDT

I have the same problem with my trans on my 00 4.7 5 speed the dealer said
they fixed it by adjusting the shift linkage but its back been dealing with
this for months they keep trying to put off getting a new trans. the service
manager keeps looking at my truck and saying that he might report me for
racing and doing mods to my truck cause my tires are wore too much and there
was some rubber in the wheel wells and i have traction bars. I told him nope
never raced got the tires used and the traction bars were for looks.

Chris Lambert
00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 Flowmaster catback duel tips
Clear Front Lenses soon to have 2/3 drop (this weekend)and chrome grille and
bumpers (in the mail)
1/4 mile 14.98@89.65