Re: Blasted Road Line Painters

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 23:07:46 EDT

Thanks for the info Chris, that may help when I talk to the Dealer on
Thursday. I noted mine to the Dealer with less than 100 miles on the
odometer.

BTW, how can they adjust the linkage, the shifter goes directly into the top
of the tranny, (top loader), unless there are de-tent adjustments.

L. J. Morris
Your local *Real Hemi* Owner
'01 SLT+ QC, 4.7L, 5spd, 4x4, 4WAL, 3.55LS
Heavily Optioned, and to be modified