MEMBERS__IN__AZ / Truckin' Nats

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@uswest.net)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 21:27:24 EDT

Ok folks....just trying to get a list of people in the good 'ole valley of
the sun
that are members of the DML....and those of you who post but don't belong
yet.
Hopefully we'll have a lot of folks to get together and invade the Truckin'
Nationals at
Firebird Intl Raceway on October 7-8. So far I think I have maybe 1-2
people including myself
to go. Also...anyone from Cali planning on going...lets get a big DML crowd
out there and have some
fun. SO..if you live in the valley...just drop a post to the list to let me
know where you are,
(Im in Tempe)....you can also contact me off list at caldridge@uswest.net

Casey Aldridge
Tempe, AZ
97 RC V6 3.55 Auto one tire fire
Ported TB, Electric fan
180* t-stat, Autolite 3923's
Powerdyne 6 psi blower
Flowmaster single 3" in/out 40 series DF
Body color dash bezel, Dodge tonnue cover
R/T rims on BFG Comp T/A ZR4 255/50ZR17's
Kenwood cd player, Fosgate Amp/12" Punch XLC
16.496 @ 83.38, 4000lb w/ driver
www.users.uswest.net/~caldridge
(Intercooler, HP PCM, Gear drive, Roller rockers,
9# of boost, 4.10 gears, Shift kit, and Hotchkis
2-3 Drop to come)