Re: RE: Almost spanked a mustang!

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 20:11:38 EDT

As a former 5.0 owner i'd have to agree that the 5.0 owner is one of the
rudest S.O.B.'s on the road... And if i wasn't reading about all of you
horsepower crazed maniacs in trucks i'd never have believed that there are
people out there like you guys. I'm sure glad one of my friends turned me
onto you. No offense, but you'd never have kept up with my 5.0...but sadly
she was piloted into a tree by my best friend...but it was for the greater
good, as I like my new Dak much better. I sure like not having to spend
time under the hood b/c something's broke or needs to be tuned. I
definately like the Dak better than my old stang...and the Dak is roomier as
well.
~Josh
'00 CC 3.9V6 mods on DML profile.