Re: Any opinions?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 23:14:47 EDT

>>Anybody have any opinions on wich suspension company to but from?
Western
chassis, DJM, belltech, hotchkis, AIM ? Good or bad experiences? What
about
the ball joints in the front? Is it really that hard to get the rivets
off
in the rear? Anybody have pics of a 3/5? Thanks,<<

the good ones: Hotchkis, DJM, Belltech (overpriced, but decent stuff),
and Western Chassis.

AVOID AIM!!!!!!! AT ALL COSTS!!

I have the western kit, and I like it. Rides good, and it's not all that
expensive. I've heard nothing but good things about Hotchkis. Lots of
people swear by it, but it ain't low enough for me and it's pricey.
Handles awesome, but rides harsh. DJM is great if you're on a budget, and
the parts do exactly what they are supposed to. Only thing is, it rides
like a lowered truck... harsh. Belltech is pretty much the same as the
DJM, but costs more and rides the same.

AIM SUCKS!!

-miggitymike

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 Magnum swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.