Re: Holley Dodge Show

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 18:45:40 EDT

Chuck my mods are:

Bugflector II bug guard, Quick D "Big" intake kit, Mopar Fender flares,
tinted windows, Ventvisors, Pioneer DEH7000 Stereo with custom sub
enclosure, 8-ball shift knob, mopar bedliner, Gibson SS dual catback, clear
corners, blue ion lights, DML sticker, Lakewood chrome traction bars,
Mopar Chrome rearend cover with chrome bolts, Synthetic Diff lube, and
Mobil 1 tri-synthetic...

I am pretty sure that is about it. Thanks for the page space buddy.

Chris

>Yep, I'll certainly second that. Looking forward to next time.
>
>Chris - Email me with your Dak's stats/mods/future mods so I can
>add them to your page.
>
>Chuck Robbins
>'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
>www.intense99dak.com

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal