RE: Re: Towing ? Please Help - Kevin...

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 18:51:06 EDT

Buddy, mine is getting that way too at only 13k mi.... not too much holding
power left...

Chris

>I thought the daks have "self adjusting" clutches, with
>no serviceable adjustments?
>
>Speaking of clutches, what kind of life expectancy have people
>found on their clutches? I've got 62k on mine, and generally
>speaking it is in good shape. The pedal disengages in pretty
>much the same position it did when it was new (I guess this is
>a good sign? although it disengages in the top portion of pedal
>movement). The only real problem I've had with it is that it
>slips when climbing up long steep grades, just enough to smell
>it. But then again, I like to mash the accelerator through the
>floorboard to see what she can do on those hills lol.
>
>- -Kevin
>97 cc V6 5sp

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal