RE: computer

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 04:15:42 EDT

Why are you selling your truck CD??

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Crawdaddy
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 2:30 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: computer

I asked my dealer if they could redo my puter for new tire size, and they
said they couldn't.. and they are a good dealer

hmmm......

X---------------------CrawdaddY------------------------X
                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
               Certified Half Life Junky
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Street Scenes Speed Grille White face gauges
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49 FOR SALE?