'01 Questions

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 06:38:21 EDT

Folks;

Has anyone received a 2001 brochure from DC or found any at a Dealer. Last
time I spoke with Customer Service at DC the Rep. told me they would be
available late August?

Another question, my '01 does not have an under-hood-light, how about any of
you other '01 Owners? The Owners Manual lists a replacement bulb and
considering I ordered every option package or is this just something else DC
saved money on, like eliminating the fender badges, decals on the tailgate
instead of the bright emblems like the older SLT's, plastic skid plates.

L. J. Morris
Your local *Real Hemi* Owner
'01 SLT+ QC, 4.7L, 5spd, 4x4, 4WAL, 3.55LS
Heavily Optioned, and to be modified