Re: Got my new hood help!!

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 07:44:18 EDT

Sam,
  Who did you get the hood from? My ram air hood was smooth when I received
it. It had the smooth sandable white gelcoat finish. The company I bought
it from recommended putting it on the truck and driving around with it
before painting it in case there were any "wet pockets" still in it since
they make them to order. Sounds like those bubbles you have are just wet
places that have surfaced. This COULD be a good things in that they are out
of it and can be sanded smooth. I would call the company though and make
sure this is normal. Oh, and I'm assuming this is a fiberglass hood.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/