Re: Got my new hood help!!

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 20:50:30 EDT

I got it from U.S. Body Source. I didn't call them about it yet because I
decided that the imperfections were minor enough that I could fix them
myself. So Mark Kuzia and I fitted and installed it today, very little in
the way of trimming but I do need to trim the opening around the cowl part
some more and install a third pin in the front center of the hood(it flexed
way too much above 70 MPH). On the way home it felt stronger on the top end
and it also weighs about 27lbs. lighter. I'll try to get some pics up on my
website in the next couple of days.

95 Dak, V-8,3.90 LSD,5-speed
14.10@98.32
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html