New member, wanting to buy a 2001

From: Corey Betka (betka@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 10:44:45 EDT

Anyone know when the invoice pricing data for the 2001 CCs will be out
or when it has come out in previous years? I'm looking at ordering a
pretty fully optioned 4.7L SLT+ 4x4 and don't want to be in the dark
with the dealer negotiating on price.

Anyone have an general tips on what the best course of action would
be? autobytel.com or carsdirect.com maybe? I only have 3 dealers I'd
go to within a 100 mile drive here in east central Illinois.

And, did Dodge drop the Forest Green color for 2001 (carsdirect.com
seems to think so)?

Thanks,

Corey Betka