Re: Overhead Console Question

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 10:53:14 EDT

FYI-- If the truck does not have premium overhead console
(computer, compass, etc.) the HARNESS isn't there. So you
cannot merely add the console, and expect the plugs to be
waiting for you. If you were to add it in later, you are
looking at quite a bit of 'custom' work to get it working.

I know this because I watched, and asked the guy on the
line at Dodge City as he smacked the consoles in.

Sam '00 RT

--- DONLCORJR@aol.com wrote:
> It's better to just order the truck the way you want it
> than tring to add
> stuff after, and you should get a better price. Go to
> edmunds.com and spec.
> out a truck add tax title and some paper work get the
> total and offer them an
> out the door price. You do not have to add in the
> destination charge.
>
> Don.

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com