Re: anyone running Hypertech PCM '97 Attn: Dave Thede

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 18:30:44 EDT

Dave,

I have been running the Hypertech Beta Test Unit for the '97 5.2 since
last spring. Have been extremely happy with it in normal street/highway
driving. I do not race the quarter mile.

The part number you are looking for is 972300.
This is for the 1997 Dakota 5.2 Magnum V8 with either Manual or Automatic
Transmission.

You will need to contact Hypertech about this part. I do not know if they
are available for "over the counter" purchase yet. They were supposed to
let me know and I have not heard from them.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan
drd892@aol.com